In addition to Christian churches, we build relationships and collaborate with organizations that share a common purpose, focus, or audience. We invite a conversation with your organization or business.
For example, a representative of the international Campus Crusade for Christ headquarters (Orlando) shared with us that as part of their “Every Student Sent” Initiative, Campus Crusade for Christ believes that college students knowing God’s call for one’s entire life is crucial for the transformation and evangelism of the world in the name of Jesus. Thus, we share a common focus, purpose and audience as well.
Together, we can mobilize an army of God’s people to bring the rule and reign of Christ Jesus to all people, places and to bear on all problems of the world. We provide scriptural and substantive teaching to assist people in leading a deeper life with our living Lord, knowing, following and serving Him.
Why Partner and How?
- Train your leaders to mobilize other people, young and old, in the fullness of their callings.
- Invite us to teach and help people that you influence to seek, discover, and incorporate God’s “call” into all of life.
- Invite us to co-design with you a discipleship paradigm, model and plan for your unique context.
- We can develop resources for your unique context and situation.
- Invite us to partner on a project or ministry initiative.
- Build your organization around the passions, talents, experience, spiritual gifts and callings of each individual, optimizing your team and effectiveness.
- Invite us to train leaders to mobilize people, discern their call within their call, rethink church, and call design an organization
- Enlist our services… spiritual direction, call conversations and call coaching/consultation… for people in your sphere of influence.
- Invite us to teach on a related topic to encourage people in a deeper life with God or to live in the fullness of God’s call. We will custom design our teaching and format for any audience or situation, and to complement and strengthen the ministry of your organization.
- Use our resources.
In addition to many churches, we have shared meaningful conversations with representatives of these organizations: Campus Crusade for Christ International, Youth Encounter, Thrivent Financial, Trinity Forum, Luther Seminary, Canterbury Retreat and Conference Center, Lionshare, St. Paul Lutheran Seminary, Mount Carmel Ministries, Lake Wapogasset Bible Camp, Riverside Bible Camp, Ingham Okoboji Bible Camp, Camp Patmos, Lutheran CORE, Word Alone Ministries, Association of Lutheran Older Adults, Transformation Vision of Cedar Hill, and Northern Texas Northern Louisiana Parish Lay Ministry Academy.
We are sensitive to the needs of organizations and businesses who may not be specifically and intentionally Christian.