Call Inc. will assist you in planning and custom designing a retreat, seminar, workshop or class for a group, organization or business, whether or not they are affiliated with a church.
Custom Designed Workshops, Seminars & Retreats
Events might be specialized in nature, e.g., a women’s retreat, men’s retreat, leadership retreat, “transitions” event, family camp, or for a particular age group such as youth, college students, young adults or older adults.
Call Inc. will work with the time constraints of a group in order to allow for maximum participation and benefit. Location, dates, days of the week, and times of the year are all flexible.
Choose a Theme/Topic for Your Event
In addition to our Ordinary People “Call” Seminar, Call Inc. teaches retreats, workshops, and seminars on many topics and themes (e.g., spiritual gifts, listening for God, discipleship and more) to encourage people in living a deeper life with God or to live in conformity with God’s call in all of life… family, work, community and world. Review a list of possible topics by clicking here.
Choose a Format
INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOP (1-2 hour session): Introductory presentations may be held for a variety of reasons:
- Introduce God’s call
- Introduce an aspect of the call message (e.g., spiritual gifts)
- Introduce an approach to discipleship
- Highlight a Call Inc. resource or resource topic
- To publicize an upcoming longer teaching event.
EXTENDED FORMATS (examples):
- Friday Evening & Saturday Seminar or Retreat (Up to Six 2-hour sessions)
- Three-Four Evening Seminar or Class (Up to Six 2-hour sessions)
- Adult or Youth Vacation Bible School (Daytime or Evening)
- Multi-day Camps (One or more teaching sessions per day)
For example, a Friday evening-Saturday Retreat format for adults might begin on Friday about 6 p.m. and go until about 9:30 p.m. Dinner might be served at the beginning to allow some to come directly from work. The Saturday session might begin at 9 a.m. with a continental breakfast followed by the teaching sessions and lasting until about 4:30 p.m. Lunch might also be served.
Custom Designed for Various Ages & Groups
- Inter-generational events might include all of the various groups listed below.
- Adults: Men or Women or Both
- High School Youth
- Pre- or Post-Retirement
- Church, Business or Organization
Call Inc.’s events are designed to fit the needs of the unique participants.
Choose a Setting
- Camps & Retreat Center
- Conference Center
- Location convenient to you!