Our Financial Philosophy:
Call Incorporated is a Texas Non-Profit organization approved under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We are not a business; rather, we are a Christian teaching ministry and mission.
Call Inc. is supported by fees, grants and gifts from private individuals, churches, businesses, and other organizations. The finances of Call Inc. are overseen by a certified public accountant. Though self-supporting, the organization was founded in the context of Hope Lutheran Church, Cedar Hill, Texas. Our financial records are available for your review.
In order to keep our registration fees from being prohibitive, most of our organization’s expenses are covered by generous gifts.
If you would like to invest in the mission of Call Inc. by giving a gift, you may mail your gift to our address, or donate on-line using the donation button (above).
We are GRATEFUL for any gifts whether small or large.
Gifts are tax-deductible and will be acknowledged in writing by Call Inc.
Other Ways to Support Us:
- Attend an event.
- Plan or host an event. Click here for our event costs.
- Purchase our resources. Give them away as a gift. You will have a part in the transformation of people’s lives by our Lord.
- Tell others about how our living Lord has worked in your life.
- Tell others about Call Inc., our events, services, and resources.
- Tell us about how God has worked in your life through our events or resources.
- Live a life worthy of God’s call!